Optimized Performance Egg Washing Bactericidal Powder For Hatching and Table Eggs Formulated for Manual and Machine Sanitation Applications
- Possesses good bactericidal properties
- Improves hatchability of eggs
- Cleaning, de-staining and disinfection in a single application
- Controlled foaming properties
- Designed to gently and safely remove organic contamination on egg shells
- Non toxic at recommended in use dilution
- Non staining and non tainting
- No abrasion and bleaching
- Non corrosive at recommended in use dilution
- Complete solubility in hot and cold water in all proportions
- Environmentally friendly
Egg Kleanse powder is used for washing and sanitation of hatching and eating eggs either manually by soaking or mechanically.
Dissolve 5-10 gms of Egg Kleanse in a litre of water to prepare dipping solution at around (100°F/ 35°C) temperature.
Specifications (typical values)
It is an alkaline, chlorinated, foam-controlled powder containing special surfactants and corrosion inhibitors.
pH (1% sol)
Shelf life (Unopened) 2 years
Available in 10kg and 25kg UN approved packaging
The information contained herein is based on supplier’s own study and for information only. Customers are advised to ensure the suitability of the product for their intended application.